Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Orleans Bali Ha'i Ponchartrain Beach tiki bowl

Pages: 1 8 replies

S

If this is the wrong place, please move my post. I have a New Orleans Ponchartrain beach Bali Ha'i blue bowl with the 3 tiki gods holding it up. It's 40-50+ years old, where is the best place to sell it? After 4ft of water in my house for a month, I don't collect anymore.
Any advice is appreciated, Thanks,
Mary

T

Sell it on ebay or post a picture and sell it here.

send me a picture...i will buy it from you.

SUZIWONG;

SEND ME A PIC, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN BOWL.
THANKS,
BILL

If you guys have never seen this place, by postcard standards it was amazing. One of the best ceilings I have ever seen:

D

Its probably too rich for my blood, but I would love to see a pic of the bowl at least. Please post one if you can!

S

Thank you for your replies, I will try to post a couple of pictures within a day or 2. I am selling a tiki bob? the brown one from Bali Ha'i, on ebay, but I have not sold, or put the blue bowl up for sale.

I bought the brown off of ebay 4 yrs ago, I DON'T want to sell the blue one, bc my grandmother got it when she went with her brother 40+ years ago. But I need the money for sons tuition and the hurricane cured me of saving things, this item DID NOT get wet at all, it was above the flood line.

I don't mean to be tacky or rude, but I obviously would like to sell it for the most I could get, hope that isn't offensive.
Again, thanks for your replies. and i will try and post a picture soon/shortly.

Red Beans and Ricefully Yours,
Louis Armstrong

[ Edited by: suzywong 2008-01-24 16:12 ]

[ Edited by: suzywong 2008-01-24 16:16 ]

S

That sure is a beauty. Good luck with the sale amd I hope you make lots of money!

PTD

Pages: 1 8 replies