Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

OHHHH MAN... it's happening again

Pages: 1 13 replies

M
mig posted on Tue, Feb 18, 2003 10:32 PM

The Maury Show called me this morning at about 10am. They want me and the old lady (pun definitely not intended) to go out there for a follow-up show. So tomorrow at 6am, my ass is on a plane to NYC to go embarrass myself again. WOO HOOO!!!

-mig
semper absurda

mig, here are a few things you could say:

"she's lived such a long and full life, she's always surprising me with new facets about her - and she is still teaching me new things in the bedroom"

"I've been with 20 something women, but they're all so vacuous & so hung up on the little things because they don't see the big picture. She's been with enough men that she knows how to keep me happy and not annoy me with all those things most women do"

"I watched harold and maude with my grandmother when I was a kid"

T

I never got to see the first one - someone who was supposed to tape it for me didn't come through... aaargh!

Tell em' TC keeps your togetherness alive.

I think the only thing to do is to bring your "gal" down to Otto's Shrunken Head for a little Tiki Thursday w/ the Moonliters w/ NYC chapter!

Anybody game?

S

Well, let us know when it'll be on.

E

Hey stunrut! I finally got off my lazy duff (well, figuratively) and checked out Exotica Tiki Lounge. Sweet! It's now in my Winamp bookmarks, with only 3 other stations I consider worthy: Monkey Radio, Secret Agent, and Groove Salad (the latter two being on Soma FM if you know them).

Streaming radio has suffered so much in the last year - congrats and thanx for a really fine station, I'll be checking it out a lot!

aloha,
em

T

Ohhhhh I just saw the show! TOO FUNNY!

Of course I watched it at the office so everyone walking by looked at me funny. When I explained I knew the guy on TV with the old lady, that didn't help much!

ha ha

Bravo, Mig! That was AWESOME! I'd like to join the studio throng in a spirited chant of Go Grandma,Go Grandma,Go Grandma,Go Grandma,Go Grandma!

-Weird Unc

M

"It" is on now in the Bay Area. I am tuning in, pray for me.

From the opening tease it actually looks like Mig and his future bride are one of the more traditonal couples. Ahh, wouldn't ya know it, a dwarf is involved.

Family values and all.

midnite

Can someone bring a tape of this to the Crawl? We can watch it on the bus!

--cyn

M
mig posted on Tue, Feb 25, 2003 2:11 PM

Oh yes-- I can bring a tape of BOTH shows. HAHA!!!

M

Sweeeeet......

M

Mig, maybe you can bring both tapes to our party 3-7-03 at the UGH House---bruce

Pages: 1 13 replies