Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Trader Vic's - Free Shipping

Pages: 1 19 replies

S

Trader Vic's - Free Shipping

Limited time offer, orders of $40 or more. Time to stock up.

http://www.tradervicsgourmet.com/?r=tradervics.com

Great deal. I've never tried any Trader Vic's products. What does everyone recommend?

Well, I DO need to get some Mai Tai glasses, as I appear to be entirely without decent Double-rocks... what a great excuse for glassware!

C

awesome, thanks for posting this. I am in Vegas right now and spent a few hours over at TV's yesterday. Had a few cocktails and watched the Monte Carlo burn across the street.

Anyway, I wanted to buy some glassware but then talked myself out of it because I did not want to carry it back to my hotel in my birthday stupor. Now I can just order myself a gift to be shipped home :)

I've already got a set of the TV Mai Tai glasses, scorpion bowl, coconut cups, and skull mugs. Based on most of the comments in this forum regarding the recent changes in TV formulary, there doesn't appear to be anything else worth buying - Mixes,syrups etc. Don't know anything about the 'Tom & Jerry" batter.

I bet you feel more like you do now now than you did when you came in.

GH

[ Edited by: GentleHangman 2008-01-26 11:51 ]

I'm bummed there is no Navy Grog Mix at this time. (pout) Talk about a time to stock up.

On 2008-01-26 14:40, I dream of tiki wrote:
I'm bummed there is no Navy Grog Mix at this time. (pout) Talk about a time to stock up.

I've been to the site several times and I've not seen a Navy Grog mix. Are they temporarily out or have they stopped selling it?

In other news, I ordered $41.50 worth of stuff. Yesssss.

A

For several months the Navy Grog mix wasn't listed among the mixes, but for some reason when you did a search you could find the page. But now you apparently can't even do that. So I'm guessing it's either discontinued or they're out. And I don't even see the old 800 number to call and ask. hmmmm....

I know there's an 800 number there somewhere, because I've called it recently.

HL

Is there a promo code? I don't see any reference to the free shipping offer on the website?

It looks like it's over already...

S

Yep, looks like it's over. I have no idea how long it was active before I heard about it.

Just got my 12 Mai Tai glasses today.

and it's a good thing too, because I've got some serious Mai Tai making to do.

C

got all my goodies today :)

Damn - its over! shit. I hate being a day late and a dollar short again. :(

Oh, you west-coasters. It'll be at least 5 more days before I get mine...

They have the Navy Grog mix again. Many other new items, as well.

S

figures - I just placed my order Sunday it shipped today!
Sucky - That stuff (navy Grog) is good...

Are there any new promotional codes? I'm about to refill my bar on TV mixes (and a couple mugs). Thanks.

Pages: 1 19 replies