Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Tiki Checks by Disney Artist Dave Avanzino

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hi there Tiki fans!
Some of you know me through the shadowbox artwork I create for Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I have created a couple of "Enchanted Tiki Room" pieces and have an additional one that will be released later this year at Disneyland. When it becomes available I will post a photo of it here.

I'm writing today because I wanted to let you know that I have a new set of Tiki themed checks available through "Checks in the Mail." I have 2 previous check designs with this company and last year I suggested a Tiki theme since I knew that there was a large collection of fans out there. I created 5 designs and a checkbook cover and they are also available as address labels.

If you'd like to order them you can follow this link:

http://secure.checksinthemail.com/product.aspx?&lineid=21&productid=2540

I hope you like them and, if you do, please pass the link along to your friends.
Sincerely,
Dave Avanzino

M

wow!! Nice checks and with Tikis on them. Will have to get some for myself and beadtiki.

I support the sunshine coming out in Washington
:tiki:

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-01-27 10:21 ]

:x Crap!!! :x

I just bought a new round of checks last month... These are sooooo much better...

I guess I'll buy some mailing labels. I can always use them...

Oh, I HAVE to have those for our personal checks, since I'm naming our ranch Tiki Acres.

I WANT THOSE.

I just bought some new checks first of the year...

=(

Try the offer code SAVE- It takes $1- off each box of checks and $1- off the checkbook cover- not much, but I thought I'd throw that out there.
Cool checks, I'll be getting some!
Thanks for the link!
LotsaLove
Helene

I just ordered some of these - hope this is still a valid offer, and not some weird information swiping off the net scam.

Pages: 1 7 replies