Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Uke Player/Band needed for regular gig in Arizona!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloha Everyone,

Just wanted to reach out to you to see of any of you were interested in (or had a recommendation for) being a Uke player for a regular gig (read: weekly on Sundays)in Arizona (Scottsdale/Phoenix).

Looking either for a few uke players or maybe a band like the Smokin' Menehunes, Crazed Mugs, Mai Kai Gents, etc who could play and entertaining a dining crowd.

Please respond to me directly if you are interested or have a recommendation.

Much mahalo for your time and consideration and have a wonderful day!

tiki-tina

On 2008-01-28 12:31, tiki-tina wrote:

Looking either for a few uke players or maybe a band like the Smokin' Menehunes, Crazed Mugs, Mai Kai Gents, etc who could play and entertaining a dining crowd.

Aloha, Tiki-Tina! Thanks for thinking of The Gents! Of course, we'd love to do something regular in hot and sultry Arizona. Too bad we're geographically challenged. If the gig can cover airfare and lodging, give us a ring! Hope it all works out for you.

-Weird Unc

Much Mahalo Judd & Holden! Don't think they can cover airfare since it's going to be a weekly thing, however if they can, I'll be sure to let you know.

Holden: I'll reach out to the girls, so thanks for the tip! Do you have any experience with them? Thanks again!

Please keep the referrals coming and mahalo for your time!

Pages: 1 3 replies