Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

EBAY: Waldorf Hotel Leeteg Menu & Witco up for auction.

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hi everyone, just thought I would throw this on here as I have had a few people ask me about these menus. I am listing this menu from the Waldorf Hotel in Vancouver BC. This place is talked about on page 226 of Tiki Road Trip. This menu is from The Polynesian Room and is for their lunch items. Thanks for looking!!

Ebay Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130194136156&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

[ Edited by: TabooDan 2008-01-29 18:08 ]

T

Also just added a pair of Witco carvings so check out my other items if you're interested! Thanks!!

damn....those skateboard stickers bring back memories.....i had those when i was a kid and skateboards were made of plastic with a big swoopy tail-kick and 1/2 the size they are today.....

T

Hey Tipsy, Yeh the skateboards were pretty cool back then!
I didn't start skating until about 1986 so I missed out seriously riding those old ones but I started collecting them in the early 90's.
If you're into the Tiki/Surf/Hawaiiana stuff, old school skateboarding almost goes hand in hand! You would go surfing early in the morning to get the the good swells, go skateboarding throughout the day and then go have a few Zombies at night at your favorite watering hole!! New day.....do it again!
Now that's the life!!!

Hey Dan, congrats on the sale of your menu!

Pages: 1 4 replies