Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

2007 mooneyes two tribes tiki mug by tiki farm

Pages: 1 13 replies

A NEW MOONEYES TIKI MUG MADE BY THE GREAT PEOPLE AT TIKI FARM. LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 100! REALLY ONLY 25 BECAUSE THE FIRST 75 WERE SHIPPED TO THE SHOP IN JAPAN. A GREAT TIKI MUG FOR THE COLLECTOR. BUT YOU BETTER HURRY BEFORE THERE'RE ALL GONE...

T

On 2008-01-29 15:09, LOST TIKIS wrote:
A NEW MOONEYES TIKI MUG MADE BY THE GREAT PEOPLE AT TIKI FARM. LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 100! REALLY ONLY 25 BECAUSE THE FIRST 75 WERE SHIPPED TO THE SHOP IN JAPAN. A GREAT TIKI MUG FOR THE COLLECTOR. BUT YOU BETTER HURRY BEFORE THERE'RE ALL GONE...

Would love one, can you post a link to the right site?

Thanks,

Tikisgrl

T

On 2008-01-29 15:09, LOST TIKIS wrote:

Whattcha say, sonny?

YOUR BEST BET ON GETTING ONE IS TO CALL THE 1-800 NUMBER FOR MOONEYES AND ASK FOR THEIR NEW TIKI MUG. THEY DON'T HAVE THEM UP ON THEIR WEBSITE AS OF YET. (WWW.MOONEYES.COM) OR YOU CAN TAKE A CRUISE DOWN TO THE SHOP AND PICK ONE UP.

Slow down, looks like your drinking some of your 'drag fuel'

LT

How many $'s?

I picked up one of the Moon Eyes Mugs the other day and it was $43 total. It's a really nice mug. They're almost out or might be completely out at this point, though. I got #96/100.

There's one for sale on e-Bay. See this thread:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=27201&forum=12&1

LT

On 2008-01-31 13:52, Trader Tom wrote:
I picked up one of the Moon Eyes Mugs the other day and it was $43 total. It's a really nice mug. They're almost out or might be completely out at this point, though. I got #96/100.

Ouch! :o Did you pick it up at the shop or was it shipped?

From the shop.

I ordered mine 2 days ago...cant wait to add it to my collection....
Thanks to LOST TIKIS for posting this thread!!!!

BTW...Does anyone know who sculpted this great mug??

[ Edited by: Meheadhunter 2008-02-01 15:40 ]

H
hewey posted on Sat, Feb 2, 2008 1:19 AM

On 2008-02-01 15:33, Meheadhunter wrote:
BTW...Does anyone know who sculpted this great mug??

It was designed by TCs Marcus (of Tiki Beat), I think the sculpt was by squid at da farm (?)

M

Hey as of this morning, saturday the 2nd the mooneyes mug is now on their website to purchase.

G
GROG posted on Sat, Feb 2, 2008 12:19 PM

Yes, it was a Squid, squlpt.

Pages: 1 13 replies