Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Would you like to have a Witco Outrigger

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hello TC Ohana,

Let me tell you a quick story about this outrigger. We purchased it from a collector in FL. We paid top dollar to have it shipped. The person did not care and carelessly packaged it. When it arrived the tip of the boat was broken and a small chip that can not be seen when it is hung. The frame and orange matte was broken. We contacted the woman and she said it was insured through the shipper. We contacted them and they said they would come out and look at it. The inspector said they would pay the claim but the piece would be taken and more than likely destroyed. We decided to take the hit financially and kept and repaired the outrigger.

We have moved into a much smaller home and We were forced to either downsize or put things in storage. We decided that we would offer them to collectors and that they would then be displayed and care for. So we offered our mugs for sale and anything with little interest we placed on ebay. With this being said we would like to offer our witco outrigger to a good home for what ever donation you can offer so we are not completely out financially.We wouldn't even ask for a donation for this but seeking was laid off in Oct. We would like to hear from you all and tell us why you want it how it will be displayed. I originally was going to sell it and then decided this would be a better way to preserve it. The new owner will be responsible for all shipping costs.

Pictures are available via email

Mahalo,

VW & Seeking

TT

lets see some pics!!!

if you want pictures send me a PM with your email. I am working on getting some online.

Pages: 1 2 replies