Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Spooky Skull VanTiki tile TC special!

Pages: 1 3 replies

V

Aloha Folks!

Well, as some of you know already, I've been slowly hand pressing tiles for my bathroom renovation. In the process I did a few extras, and I thought I'd pass one on to the TC folks at a special ohana price! Here is the fellow in question - my high-relief Spooky Skull tile in old-bone glaze:

Now now, I know what you are saying - it isn't stamped/signed! Yes - this is true - I was planning on stamping it, but my f*&$! rubber stamp died on me (you may have noticed all the recent VanTiki mugs are hand lettered on the bottom). Good news is that the tile does have a magical hanging divot that will allow you to hang it on your wall with ease. On top of that I'm offering it to the first TC member who wants it for $15 (plus shipping) - half price folks!

PS - I've ordered some AWESOME milled brass clay stamps (from http://www.claystamps.com) and will be pressing my new VanTiki sig into clay in a week or so.

Mahalo!
Henrik "VanTiki"

T

I'll take it.

V

Whoo! teaKEY takes the tile!

Whoops, I had sent a PM yesterday instead of posting in the thread. Ah well, thanks for the opportunity. Great looking piece!

Pages: 1 3 replies