Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Show me your DEREK ART!

Pages: 1 31 replies

Ok, maybe it's from sittin' round with my knee propped up....Or the pain meds. (They don't mix well, er I should say they mix too well with the Mai-Tai's!) I got to thinkin'...Somethin' about this Wildsville Man's posts got me thinkin'..."I wanna show off my Derek!" I'm sure there are others who could show off theirs as well! Dig?

"Mortgages and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life!"
Rates Are Great! Refi or Buy...Contact Me Today!

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2008-02-05 16:46 ]

WoooHooo! Here's my "Kinder"-tiki Derek Collection :)

AWESOME STUFF BUT WERE IS THE WILDSVILLE MAN ART?

T

Got some really cool stuff their Soccertiki!!!

The original art for tiki oasis 8 is owned by Wildsville Man!!!!!!!!!!

Or how about this little number!!!!!!!!

T

Well, he's actually everyone's Derek.

G
GROG posted on Tue, Feb 5, 2008 12:03 AM

J

G

Sorry Jen, but she was MY Derek. 1980. Poster. My bedroom. I shared her with no one.

As much as I consider Bo Derek running down the beach in a gold bikini art in motion, (I also owned that poster growing up!) I meant "DEREK ART"............ No offense Monkeyman, but I don't think we could braid your hair that closely!!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Feb 6, 2008 1:14 AM

Is that lube on the table?

This is the greatest Derek art EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Who came first, the art or the person? like the chicken and egg problem!!!!!!!!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Feb 6, 2008 12:39 PM

Well, if you guys can show off the DEREK art Woohoo ripped-off, then GROG can show the DEREK art GROG bastardized to make an invitation for GROG' luau in 2005.

GROG blur out address, phone number and directions, because GROG not want all you TC bastards crashing GROG' pad every week and drinking all GROG' alcohol.

[ Edited by: GROG 2008-02-06 12:46 ]

Ya, thanks for the invite Grog.

Frame compliments of BB.

Wow Unga! I had no idea how similar DEREK's work is to Doug Horne's!!! :P

On 2008-02-06 12:39, GROG wrote:
Well, if you guys can show off the DEREK art Woohoo ripped-off, then GROG can show the DEREK art GROG bastardized to make an invitation for GROG' luau in 2005.

GROG blur out address, phone number and directions, because GROG not want all you TC bastards crashing GROG' pad every week and drinking all GROG' alcohol.

[ Edited by: GROG 2008-02-06 12:46 ]

THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!! Nice Artwork!!!

UB

On 2008-02-06 13:38, SoccerTiki wrote:
Wow Unga! I had no idea how similar DEREK's work is to Doug Horne's!!! :P

God Damn It!
Sorry Derek and Doug.

a couple of drinks and I will read that address just fine!!!!!!! expect me by Midnight!!!!! Hide the B-rum!!! DIG?

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let that Freaky Tiki Flag Fly,

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville Man) Palm Springs Bartender Services

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2008-02-07 17:49 ]

Okay, Speaking of "saying hello to my little friend", here's a shot of me showing my "Derek" to DEREK (It IS a work of art) :wink:

[ Edited by: EdsGoneTiki 2008-02-09 04:59 ]

G
GROG posted on Fri, Feb 8, 2008 2:56 PM

M

Nice work Unga.

In all fairness to DEREK, Here's the photo (from TikiOasis7) in which you can see
the actual DEREK art that I was referring to! Sorry for the confusion :P
...and yes, I wear my DEREK art proudly!!

Actually, we're conjoined. We just share a right/left arm! :)

Hey SoccerTiki and WooHoo, I don't have the extensive collection you guys have, but I gathered together what I do for a DEREK art family photo. They enjoyed their little get together, just look at the smiles on their little mugs! Get it, mugs... Haha :)
--Ed

WooHoo! Ed you have a nice Derek Collection going there :)

Great post SoccerTiki

Here is a black and white version of our wedding invite;

Tikitastik

I'm so jealous. I love that painting. Was it already framed when you bought it or did you have it framed? Most Dereks are not frame and yours looks sweet.

I've seen this art a million times and never noticed the Derek on it. Being a Derek myself I need to find some now. Off I go.

Just got this back from my framer!!!!!!! Derek Number #1 of 100!!! Now can you DIG that?

This guy sends me right to WILDSVILLE!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 31 replies