Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Emeril's Tchoup Chop

Pages: 1 8 replies

S

Here are a few pictures of Emeril's new restaurant at the Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando. I know it was discussed here when it was first announced.

From the website:
"Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers a dining experience unlike any other ever created by the famous master chef. In both atmosphere and menu, Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers diners a unique and exotic journey through the Pacific Seas, a perfect complement for the Royal Pacific Resort. And the food? Chef Emeril offers diners a delicious experience of Asian and Polynesian influences complemented by his signature bold flavors."

And in you've forgot, the mugs are provided by Tiki Farm.

On 2003-02-19 19:06, SullTiki wrote:
And in you've forgot, the mugs are provided by Tiki Farm.

Yes, but that volcano bowl is by Daga. Did you get a chance to see their signature mug? I saw the prototype at Tiki Farm a few weeks ago. As usual, high quality work from Holden and his group!

BAAAAM!

M

"And in (case) you've forgot, the mugs are provided by Tiki Farm. "

Way to go, Hanford!

midnite

Man, the sight of those delicious looking drinks makes me want to drive down to Al's Lagoon Room and have him whip some up!

On 2003-02-20 09:21, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Man, the sight of those delicious looking drinks makes me want to drive down to Al's Lagoon Room and have him whip some up!

I'll go with you. Al, we're coming over...

Cool! When does the bus leave?

Yo Holden-

Great job! Suzanne

J

Tchoup Chop is closing at the end of 2017. I was still able to get a mug when I visited in October of 2016 but they had to dig one out of the back after thinking they were sold out. I don't know if they ever restocked.

Pages: 1 8 replies