Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Free! Damaged Chiminea's

Pages: 1 10 replies

Aloha,
I've got 2 full sized brown cracked Chimineas, 2 of the full size Chiminea heads in green & 1 head in brown. I've also got a mini grill head-only in brown. These are strictly for display purposes only. They're free for whoever wants to pick them up - first come, first served. Please do not send me a pm but send an email to [email protected]. I need these out of Tiki Farm by no later then this Friday, 4:30pm pdt and if you can commit to that timeframe, the first emailer(s) gets 'em. These are strictly for will-call pick up. We won't ship them.

[ Edited by: makedamug 2008-02-12 13:13 ]

bump... a couple of the large Moai heads left! Get yours FREE and stick it in your planter or have your favorite Tiki artist paint yours! Here's my Flounder Easter Island Head...

I'll take em' but won't be "down under" till the week of the 25th.

Lemme know....

p.s. Flounder who?

P

You should never spell out Floun**r's name because...

... just because.

Just, you know - things could happen.
Bad things.

G

I've coveted that Flounr Moai head ever since you first posted it, sometime last year I think. If I could just get my hands on one, I'd be beating down his door (and I know where he lives, bwahaha) to give it the Flounr treatment.

T

to give it the Floun**r treatment

Floun@@r said that he would never do another one like that again. Too Bumpy. I'll have to throw in a ton of Mai Tais!

After Flounder finished up this beast, having to tilt it this way, hold it that way, etc. he told me "For my next trick, I'm gonna paint a moving car!". All the Chimineas and heads are now gone - thanks TC!

Thanks Holden,

Not his final resting spot he does look good amongst the ferns.

Jeff

On 2008-02-19 12:11, MakeDaMug wrote:
After Flounder finished up this beast, having to tilt it this way, hold it that way, etc. he told me "For my next trick, I'm gonna paint a moving car!". All the Chimineas and heads are now gone - thanks TC!

But, Wilma is so tall!!!

How is "a Flounder" gonna pull that off???

How do I get one of those painted like that? I sell a planter similar to that.

Pages: 1 10 replies