Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Speaking of pit bulls

Pages: 1 0 replies

Little efer got me on the lip!

A friend was sorta snookered into saving a young pit bull. I met him (the dog) a month ago and he was great. I even introduced him to my greyhounds. No big deal.

A one day meeting does not a friend make.

This dog is barely hopped up on doggy downers from his neuter two days earlier. I go up to help with bandages and such. We make lovey dovey with the boy as soon as we get there. He is excited. I turn my head away, I turn back and catch his eyes (in my head, "hmm he looks..."), BLAMO!! from naught to 60 million mpg he is a blur and bites me.

Even faster he is on his back with my hand around his throaght. Head Shrinker (Mrs. No) is yellin "He's doing Cesar, he's doin Cesar!" Cesar Milan, the dog whisperer. I think I turned and asked if I was bleeding. She says she thougt so.
The whole event only took max 10 seconds. If the dogs owner knew what I was doing it would have been way more effective. I would have waited for a good 30 minutes for the pit to calm down before I let go, but dogs mama pulled him to another room.

Poor little bastard. Suspect life, balls removed and probably treated like shit before he was saved.

Everyone be forewarned. Generally, pits like only one male in their life. Their owner. If it is not your pit do not go up to it and make lovey dovey.

I think he even got me on the inside of the nose, unless it is a pimple. I don't think it is a pimple. :blush:

Phew, that was a close one.

Pages: 1 0 replies