Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

ARRRRGGH! Pirates at Forbidden Island March 16th

Pages: 1 4 replies

M

Ahoy!

Yep, it's finally that time- Skip Henderson & Starboard Watch, our favorite local singers of sea chanteys, pirate ditties, and all manner of natty nautical naughtiness will be at Forbidden Island Sunday March 16th starting at 5pm. Come on down in your finest pirate garb (and I do mean finest- their fans are pirate pros) and raise a flagon of grog and sing along.

See you there!

(wish us all luck while you're at it!)

M

AAArrrr!

That I'll do!

A Pyrate Party tis da only thing I enjoys as much as Tiki!

Capt. Whylee Raven

M

Bump! This Sunday!

Brace for impact!

O
Otto posted on Fri, Mar 14, 2008 10:10 PM

Before you go Pirating at FI pickup some booty at Will the Thrill's garage sale!

*GARAGE SALE - This Sunday 11 - 6
Will "the Thrill" Viharo and Monica are moving (to a small condo) and everything must go!

Well, not EVERYthing....but we will have some furniture (shelves, bureau, vintage end tables), framed/unframed movie posters, lots of cocktail glasses,
random retro crap, and more on sale for CHEAP!
I'm going to try to unload about my half my LP collection, too...cheap...

This Sunday, March 16, 11AM-6PM no early birds or you get a worm!
743-745 Haight Ave
Alameda

Go thru Webster tunnel, straight up Webster, hang a left on Haight, one street past Lincoln, we're about halfway down Haight on the left.

OR

From Park Street bridge, go down Park into downtown, hang a right on Santa Clara, drive across island to 8th, turn right, then immediate left onto Haight, 'bout halfway down on the right

CASH ONLY, preferably small, unmarked bills...

Pages: 1 4 replies