Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mugs for sale

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

Hey everyone!

So I built my Tiki bar, unboxed all my mugs, and.... I HAVE WAY TOO MANY! So, I've put up a bunch of mugs for sale on Ooga Mooga

http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/trade.cgi?mode=sale&user_id=117

Check it out and contact me if you're interested or need more info. My shipping rates have changed: I box heavilly and send Priority thus:

Shipping is $10 for the first mug, $5 for the second one and $3 for the third one and more. Of course you're more than welcome to pick 'em up if you live in the LA area.

Thanks!

The plane! The plane!

[ Edited by: Tattoo 2008-02-13 12:46 ]

[ Edited by: Tattoo 2008-02-14 14:55 ]

J

Sent you a PM through Ooga-Mooga! Thanks for making these available here before going to evil-bay!

C

Great mugs, Tattoo! Thanks for hooking me up with a couple I'd been wanting for a while :)

T

Thanks for the great mug Tattoo!! I have been looking for this one for a while! Great packing and fast shipping!

Thanks Tatto. I got chewed out for posting the way I did. Love the mugs got here in record time and in good shape.
mymo

S

Tattoo completely hooked me up!

This was my first Ooga-Mooga mug shopping experience (yeah, I'm very late to the party!) and I gotta say, Tikicentralites like Tattoo are simply the best, they constantly astound me with their kindness, generosity, and all around thoughtfulness!

One of the things I love most about mug collecting are the wonderful memories I have associated with so many mugs in my collection- places, events, particular evenings, and most of all Tiki people.

My new Warehouse mugs are a guaranteed smile with every sip!

Mahalo Tattoo!

Pages: 1 5 replies