Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

New England Meet & Greet- 2/16 4pm SoPa

Pages: 1 18 replies

Yeah, thats right! For those of you who JUST cant get enough of your local tiki scene and the ohana, we're doing ANOTHER Meat & Greet at the South Pacific ( 1152 Beacon St - Newton, MA 02461) THIS saturday at 4pm...or so.

To those we havent seen in awhile, CMON OUT!!!! to those we havent met yet... CMON OUT!!! to those we just saw last weekend and are seeing again at the Valentines day show...CMON OUT!!!!

Ok is it me, or am I sounding like that Bob's Furniture guy?

Anyway, come out for food, drinks & fun!!

See ya then!!

More like Ernie Boch....!

S

If you've never been to the South Pacific, you just have to come! The back room is fantastic with its Polynesian murals and bamboo hut look. Great little room.

T

Sounds like fun... Now can you draw me a map? I remember the cool back room but I have no sense of direction at all (I'm understating this by the way). So any help? Like a you are here go this way would be appreciated.

Can only do a quick fly through as I have a benefit to attend but I hate to miss an opportunity to see the New England folks anytime, anywhere!

See you there if I can find you.

Beth

DAMN - I really want to go - I sooo love that place, but alas I have a funeral to attend! Bummer.

It's on! Have to work Saturday but work is only 10 minutes from the SP.

Went there for a drink after work on a Friday and the bar was packed,
everyone enjoying World's Wildest Police Chases on the TV.

Zestful Announcer: "This is one criminal who learned the hard way!"

Fog-Cutter was good. Some dude stole a motorcycle and then led the
cops on a three-county fugue.

J

I'll be kickin' it in the Carribean on Saturday. Have fun and I'll catch ya on the next trip!

Hey Johnman - have a great vacation! You and missy soak up some sun, some rum and fun ... for me. Aloha buddy.

S

I can't make this one... have a great time. I hope to be able to see more of all of you soon!

Suzanne

damn, when I saw SoPa, I thought "Southern Pennsylvania" and was hoping for the best. Say Hello to Dr and Mrs Funk of Tahiti for me!

Looking forward to being able to put some faces with names. Can't wait to meet all of you !

Can't wait!

soooooooo...... how was it - cmon, give us the lowdown. maybe some pics... maybe a review.
Enquiring minds want to know!... and so do I

B

...2 days later and some of us are STILL hungover...

did anyone take pics? part of me really hopes not.

I completely forgot that I took pics!

Hold on, I'll try to get them up!

:lol: wow :lol: musta been sum pahty

Not as many as I'd like because my battery went dead, but here's a few!

pappythesailor and professahhummingflowah

bodotikiman and Amy

Sully, the Bargoyle

Scottes

[ Edited by: The Granite Tiki 2008-02-18 13:26 ]

B

Did you follow me into the bathroom for that last pic? lol.

For the hangover I had, not as bad as I thought they were gonna be...of course I made Jess stop at another joint on the way home where I met a friend & we had a few beers....a few beers too many.

Sorry I missed this one. Love the SoPa, mainly for the scenery, as some of you know. Be sure to see http://www.timmayermusic.com and go to the media section to see the Village Elders of Okonkuluku filmed there, in the grotto at SoPa.

So, who's got the real incriminating pix, and who held Bargoyle's tassle in the can?

Pages: 1 18 replies