Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Atomic Starburst 1950's-Style Bar & Stools For Sale

Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloha!

I'm selling my custom made, One-Of-A-Kind 1950's Atomic Starburst Bar to raise cash since my ARM adjusted +$600 this month, and my paycheck DIDN'T. Anyway, it was custom made about 6 years ago and is top quality.

The Counter Top has a hand silk-screened starburst design...

...that is carried over to the shelf inside the bar. The inside is finished in a gold webbing paint job.

On the front are three wrought iron starbursts with chrome bullet caps. The bright turquois "pleather" wraps all the around to the backside and is held in place under the iron framework.

The bar stools feature the same turquois pleather for the seat, and are accented by silver piping and granite patterned side material.

Everything sits on classic hairpin wrought iron legs, and the whole set is very sturdy and solid. I have "lightly" used this set over the years, and there are a few "nit-picky" imperfections here and there. The only obvious one is that one of the stools has discoloration on top as you can see in the second photo. The rest are not readily noticed and none distract from the over-all visually striking appearance of this fantastic set.

If you've ever wanted an AMAZING-Looking 50's Bar that NO-ONE else on the PLANET has, then this is the one for you! The pictures look good, but in person it truly is the most awesome bar you've ever laid eyes on. You will truly love it!

I paid $850 for it, so that's my asking/starting price.

This bar is available for local pick-up here in Las Vegas. I can also deliver it to Southern California for FREE (if you meet me on Friday, Feb. 29th when I'm on my way to San Diego). Shipping elsewhere, including International, is available. Please contact me for a quote. I'll get back to you as soon as the shippers respond.

Mahaloz!

Sweet!

OWWWWWW!!! ...MY KNEES!!!!!

T

David that was funny as heck!!!
Laughed my butt off.

Pages: 1 3 replies