Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

excellent resin Brady Bunch taboo tiki replica for sale

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hand sculpted and resin cast.. 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches.. Hand painted.. Includes leather strap.. $25 each and free shipping. Shipping overseas is available contact: [email protected] Paypal at [email protected] Thanks for looking

[ Edited by: buddylove 2009-04-25 21:49 ]

N

A word of warning...I ordered one of these a year ago or so. Never got it, and my emails went unanswered. Beware.

M

On 2008-03-02 19:24, Numatiki wrote:
A word of warning...I ordered one of these a year ago or so. Never got it, and my emails went unanswered. Beware.

Maybe Buddylove could help you with that.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=9541&forum=5

are you saying he puts the "sham" in silvershampain novelties?....

M

Not at all. I got my pendant when I ordered it back in 2004. So, I have no complaints.

[ Edited by: MachTiki 2008-03-04 08:04 ]

B

On 2008-03-02 19:24, Numatiki wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you order with Paypal? Perhaps the emails did not go through. If you have any record of the purchase, email it to the contact info and it will be taken care of asap. The site is being updated at the moment. The tiki listing with photos will be back up soon.

[ Edited by: buddylove 2008-03-04 05:09 ]

SD

I can't find it on the site ?

[ Edited by: Skinny Dog 2008-03-05 05:15 ]

M

On 2008-03-04 04:58, buddylove wrote:
The site is being updated at the moment. The tiki listing with photos will be back up soon.

N

Did you order with Paypal? Perhaps the emails did not go through. If you have any record of the purchase, email it to the contact info and it will be taken care of asap.
Sure did. I'll send the info. I'd love to finally get this, if for nothing else than to stop my fiancee from teasing me "Did you get your Brady Bunch Tiki yet? :P" every time we go into my tiki bar.

PM sent.

Thanks!

Pages: 1 8 replies