Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Gecko'z South Sea Arts Website - SALE

Pages: 1 8 replies

M

Gecko is waaay to busy to keep up with TC, so I'm going to help him out by letting my TC friends know when he lists a new item for sale or offers specials etc.

I built his website and add the new products, so I'm the first to know whats new and exciting coming from Gecko. I plan on updating this thread whenever something new comes available, so my TC friends have the first chance to get the goods before they sell out.

http://www.southseaarts.com/

here is the first of many announcements to come...

1 year Anniversary (of the new website) SALE! Here are the items currently on SALE on the site.

Volcano Bowl was $50 now $40
Bobble Head was $9.95 now $4.95
Scorpion Bowl was $24.95 now $14.95
Geckoma Mug was $20 now $12 (Made in Hawaii)
Frankoma Bank was $12.50 now $7.95
Set of 2 banks was $25 now $14
Classic Moai Mug was $16 now $12.95
Sea Horse Mugs was $16.95 now $12.95
Resin Sconce was $100 now $50

A couple of new items are now available:
South Sea Arts T-Shirt $12.95 (XL Only)
Kapu Krate Vintage Glaze $40
Kapu Krate Brown Gloss $17.95

Check the website from time to time as we are always adding new stuff and you don't want to miss out on the limited edition stuff.

http://www.southseaarts.com/

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a T-shirt. 8)

M

The T-Shirts are Sweet, I have a Shirt and a Vintage Glaze Kapu Krate on the way myself.

Not sure when he will have the other shirt sizes available, I'll let you know.

A couple people have commented on the shipping charges when buying multiple items.

It's probably best to email Gecko (from his contact page) if you are buying multiple items, and he can send you an invoice that reflects the final shipping charges.

On 2008-02-28 11:13, MauiTiki wrote:
A couple people have commented on the shipping charges when buying multiple items.

It's probably best to email Gecko (from his contact page) if you are buying multiple items, and he can send you an invoice that reflects the final shipping charges.

Wish I had known that last night... I would have ordered more! The shipping was more than the items I was ordering.

Thanks for the tip!

P

Really nice job on the site MauiTiki! I dig those trophies Gek made for the Triple Crown....

LT

I saw this when I placed an order not long after the new website went live. What happens is, as you add items to your order the shopping cart accumulates the shipping total as if each item ordered was being shipped individually, in its own box. However, if you order more than one of the same item the shipping charge increases little (if at all).

As an example:

• 1 Geckoma - Shipping $12.00

• 1 Geku - Shipping $14.00

• 1 Pele - Shipping $10.00

• 2 Geckoma - Shipping $12.00

• 1 Geckoma + 1 Geku - Shipping $26.00

• 2 Geckoma + 1 Geku - Shipping $26.00

• 2 Geckoma + 2 Geku - Shipping $26.00

• 1 Geckoma + 1 Geku + 1 Pele - Shipping $36.00

I exchanged a few emails with Gecko regarding this when I placed my last order; as I recall this is something he plans to have fixed.

M

On 2008-02-28 13:03, LOL Tiki wrote:
I saw this when I placed an order not long after the new website went live. What happens is, as you add items to your order the shopping cart accumulates the shipping total as if each item ordered was being shipped individually, in its own box. However, if you order more than one of the same item the shipping charge increases little (if at all).

As an example:

• 1 Geckoma - Shipping $12.00

• 1 Geku - Shipping $14.00

• 1 Pele - Shipping $10.00

• 2 Geckoma - Shipping $12.00

• 1 Geckoma + 1 Geku - Shipping $26.00

• 2 Geckoma + 1 Geku - Shipping $26.00

• 2 Geckoma + 2 Geku - Shipping $26.00

• 1 Geckoma + 1 Geku + 1 Pele - Shipping $36.00

I exchanged a few emails with Gecko regarding this when I placed my last order; as I recall this is something he plans to have fixed.

LOL, Paypal has limited shipping calculation capabilities with their free shopping cart. We can calculate shipping by price (how much you spend) or per item. Because the items vary in size and weight, we cannot calculate the shipping by how much you spend, so we have attached a shipping price to each item. it works great if you order one item or 2 of the same item, but if you order 3 or 4 different items that can be shipped together, the shipping charges can get out of control. If you want to order several items that could be shipped together it's best to communicate with Gecko.

He has refunded several people who were overcharged for shipping.

One day we'll take the time to incorporate a true shopping cart.

I got my SouthSeaArts.com T-shirt yesterday, and I love it! A real quality item.

Pages: 1 8 replies