Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

a mix offering to the tiki gods

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hello, just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading all the posts here. I'm a fan of all things tiki, stranded here in Massachusetts - land of very limited tiki. Here's a mix I made to get me through these harsh Northeast winters, a collection of various soothing instrumentals to enjoy your favorite exotic cocktail with. Works well in the summer, too...hope you enjoy: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IMVTSDBK

S

Nice quiet stuff. Would play well in the Hideaway, if it were rebuilt!

Thanks for sharing. Nice stuff.

TM

Off topic, but I have a copy of the Monkeyman mix, made by Monkeyman. The guy seemed to nail all the best hawaiian and exotica in one CD, in the right order. I listen to it religiously. Monkeyman has excellent taste in music.

H

On 2008-03-05 17:17, lucas vigor wrote:
Off topic, but I have a copy of the Monkeyman mix, made by Monkeyman. The guy seemed to nail all the best hawaiian and exotica in one CD, in the right order. I listen to it religiously. Monkeyman has excellent taste in music.

Hey Lucas (or Monkeyman), would it be possible for you to post the track listing of said Monkeyman mix?

Thanks for the download and for the chance to hook up with so many young women who co-incidentally all live only one town away.

Cuckookachoo,

Just an update, and thanks for the sounds. It was 40 C here yesterday, had the music going, my feet in the pool, and a 'pink sky in morning' in my hand. Herself thouroughly enjoyed the secret lagoon mix, much appreciated.

I don't know why I'm smiling, Vonratnick, as it's only 2.8 Celsius here in Boston today - but I'm very happy you're making such good use of the mix!

Have a sip and a dip for me!

N

Mahalo for the most excellent Mix.

We've enjoyed more than a few Mai Tai's to it's sweet sounds.

Scott

Pages: 1 8 replies