Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Kapulapu Mug AP's Available

Pages: 1 5 replies

I have two Kapulapu Test Glaze Mugs that I have to sell(so I have funds to continue making the mugs). The black one MAY be spoken for, but I should know in the next day.Light blue is available.They will come with official documentation.
The first regular limited version should start trickling out in the next couple weeks. Still haven't finalized the color yet.

So, price on the AP's are -SOLD-. I can also meet you at Forbidden Island. Mahalo for all your support!

[ Edited by: Tiki Kaimuki 2009-12-31 15:33 ]

Light blue AP has sold! Anyone interested in the black just let me know. If the other person doesn't end up taking it, I will PM you. THANKS again TJones!

:D Shaka - BOOM! :D

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Mar 5, 2008 3:35 PM

I like the black one. Seems to bring out the colors in the brown "wood" grain better. Plus has more of a crown feel to it. Royalty.

But those mugs are cool. Has that Bosko feel to it and I sure wish I had a couple of the early Bosko mugs.

Thanks TeaKEY, the black one is surprisingly popular so it will definitely be a future edition. Any similarities to Bosko's work is high praise to me. I wish I had all his stuff!

The 2 available APs have been sold. MAHALO!
The first version of Kapulapu mugs should start coming out in the next two weeks. I am ending the list started in the other thread. I just can't keep track of it. Anyone already on is still on. I'm asking anyone else interested to please check this thread for future availability.

Pages: 1 5 replies