Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Problem with Registering for Grand Membership

Pages: 1 13 replies

Ok, so I finally say what the heck and why not become a Grand member?

So I take repeat the oath and whatnot and put in my billing details and lo and behold it will not recognize my Credit Card as being valid.

Umm...dunno what is wrong but I checked, double checked, triple checked and I get the same thing over and over.

What am I doing wrong?

HELP!!

Mustang Island Tiki

Blah!

I got the credit card issue resolved but the email directing me to complete the Grand Membership leads me to a page with errors on it.

Anyone able to help on this or is it situation normal?

Mustang Island Tiki

J

I'm guessing that since the little yellow "Grand Member" designation is showing up under your name on the left, that this has been resolved. So everyone doesn't spend time suggesting you contact Hanford, you may want to post an update. :)

Yes indeed it did get fixed--sometime during dinner it seems--though not though the email link.

I have learned the secret handshake and all the super-top-secret mixed drink recipes and I am set to go!

=grin=

Thanks for responding!

Mustang Island Tiki

Aloha,
Somewhat a like problem as above. Signed on for the grand membership two weeks ago but the links to "complete the mebership show up as errors and am listed as member next to name. Any help gets big mahalos! :)

LT

I'm had the same problem as well. I sent an email to Hanford last night and this morning the problem appears to have been resolved.

Thanks LOL...I sent a couple prior...I'll try again..."island time" yeah :)

LT

Yeah - I sent PMs and emails over the past two weeks; I must have caught him at his computer last night. :)

Welcome new Grand Members! Seems I had similar problem when I first signed up. That was a few months ago, I'm old & senile so I don't remember exactly what the problem was :lol: Hanford will get it fixed for you.

On a vaguely related note...

My Grand Ceremonial Forum of Mystery membership was up for renewal months ago. I was given the impression some time ago that members would be contacted when it was convenient for Hanford to actually conduct the renewals, but that has not yet happened for me. Certainly, I'm not the only one who is suspended in danglement. Anyway, I'd kinda like to renew before a whole 'nuther year goes by.

ya. me too, renewal, never got notification

All set..thanks Hanford and fellow tiki friends....

T
twitch posted on Thu, Sep 4, 2008 5:06 PM

Me too! I didn't get one too!
I'm just itchin' for that green star....
Mebbe Hanford's busy makin' an automatic renewal-alarm & can't get to everybody yet...

I signed up back in January and got the error page. I emailed Hanford but it still didn't work. But I gave to the cause, and that's why I did it. (hope I'm not missing too much in the Forum Of Mystery :D)

Pages: 1 13 replies