Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tiki closet sale Sandwich Isles, Jantzen/kona kai / kahala, Mambo

Pages: 1 1 replies

Yep I'm cleaning out my closet and hoping to pass some goods on to you all. In the world we live in money talks but bartering is an option. So if you see something you like PM me and we'll work out a deal. (note - I will be away from the internet this weekend so Sun night I'll get back to you - first pm first serve)
Here yas go:
First off we have a Sandwich Isles Jacket size 44L it has some stains around the bottom but is in overall good condition - I bought it off ebay and its just a bit too small for me

Next up a Jantzen full mens set! - top and bottom mens - Size Large and trunks size 38 - fits more like a medium shirt and waist 34. They look to be barley worn could be used for fabric only maybe for a lamp?

• back of shirt

Next an older Kahala shirt size XL but fits more like a Large - it has wide collar flaps and is very clean

Next is a Mambo shirt size XL - its closer to a large its clean but has a few minor stains that are hard to see.

next up a Koko Island shirt XXL - its a real xxl

lastly a Paradise found 2XL - its a big one -more 3xl like

I can combine shipping and can wait to tell you price after shipping is determined meaning I'll only charge you what it costs to ship not a made up guess. If we barter we'll trade on shipping too - and yes I have Paypal.

Please injoy and have fun - any reasonable offers / trades accepted!

boink for safety

Pages: 1 1 replies