Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Artists / carvers/mug makers

Pages: 1 8 replies

watsup peeps...!!..as some of you may already know,we are opening the official kreepy tiki store in Ft. Lauderdale Florida,and basically this is to let you Krazy talented guys and gals here know that we have a space limited tiki Gallery/ shop that we will not only sell our tiki/ tattoo related art but if any of you tiki central Ohana got original art ,tikis, prints , mugs , for sale and want us to carry your stuff p.m. me or get back at me right here and i'll give you more details...take it easy..jaksin kreepy

...i'm still wonderin what happened to the elviki lamp i submitted for your show months ago and never heard back from you or ever saw the lamp again....though i did see pics of it in the photos you posted of that show....what's up with that???

I actually got your lamp sitting with me safe and sound bro..i had posted numerous times for artists on myspace to please send me the funds so i can send back their work and never heard from you .. I have never ever put it up for sale after that show and never would because its not mine . if you send me the shipping costs back to you i will gladly send it back to you. if you want me to try and sell it i can also do that . no hard feelings i hope .

i almost never go on myspace.....which is why i probably missed your post!!...anyway, if you want to try to sell it, you can.....if you would like to keep it and maybe trade somethin for it, you can do that too....i was just curious as to what happened to it, and in truth, i forgot about it till about a day or so ago when i saw your first post regarding a possible gallery opening.....no hard feelings just the same...

Hmmm...

Maybe I'll make a lamp or 2 to send down...

its all Good bro Tipsy..I will place it for sale and keep you up on when it sells .. I have good feeling most things tikified will sell here with the usual clientele of our shop and the occassional people who have walked in while we have been building the shop going pointing at something and saying "ooh is this for sale"? . funny thing is...its still amusing to me how many people here have never heard of tiki...Rev BamBoo Ben..it would be totally awesome to have your amazing work here ..hopefully i dont end up buying everything ...hope to see you cats here sooner or later...

hey Bros.. I added pics of the Kreepy tiki lounge on the "locating tiki" section of the new shop check it out .take em easy..jaksin

again any artists who may be interseted in selling your art, mugs , prints,tikis, ect. and you have not contacted me yet please do so I still got some little space left. take it easy, jaksin

Well our stuff is little so a little space is all we need

contact us with consignment details or if you buy stock wholesale

Pages: 1 8 replies