Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

"Buy It Now" KAHIKI Posters on eBay!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Well, I am doing it again folks. Time to clean out the basement of all these Kahiki items. What I have here are 40 6-foot long posters that the Kahiki printed up celebrating the Chinese New Years many moons ago. They are all in MINT condition and have never been used. Here is the link...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2161484007

Good Luck and Mahalo,
Jeff

OK, Jeff, you have officially busted my Ebay cherry! I have just bought my first Ebay purchase ever, one of your 6 foot long posters. Now, WHERE I think I can display said 6 foot long poster, I do not know, but it just looked so dang beautiful, and so red, and so Chinese-y, and so Kahiki, that I just couldn't pass it up! I may have missed the menus, but dangit, I now have the biggest poster I'll ever own/never have room for!

And now begins my spiral downward into the world of overspending on Ebay (not that your poster was expensive AT ALL). Pray for me...

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:04 ]

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2003-02-23 23:21 ]

A couple of spots on Decatur street, right in the heart of the Quarter antique district. Two different places, each wanting $20. One spot had all their tiki stuff in the back room, RIGHT to the right side of the door as you walk in. Also had a plastic chip mosaic, maybe $175 or $250 or something? Cool piece (orange, white and pruple or teal), but NOT what i would spend my tiki funds on!

Saw some dozen leilanis that weekend (SO common there!). Bought one GORgeous Hawaiian arts n crafts lamp on Magazine that I just couldn't pass up. Also got a wooden sea turtle and two overpriced fishing floats on Decatur. Good buyin' weekend!

WOW! Formikahini, I feel honored to have broken you in. Heh Heh! I shipped out your poster yesterday 2/25/03 so you should hopefully have it by the weekend. It really is beautiful. To everyone else who paid instantly with Paypal they are on the way as well. Boy, I really miss the Kahiki but I can't wait to see the Mai Kai in June at the Hukilau. EVERYBODY SING: "Oh we're going...to the Hukilau...the huki, huki, huki, huki, hukilau"

C

Hey Jeff Central - love that tune - see you at the Hukilau & can't wait to see my poster that is on it's way. I, too am not quite sure how I will put a 6 foot poster to use, but couldn't resist!

See you in Ft. Lauderdale!

A

Hey Jeff -
Sorry to ask on the public place here, but I couldn't reach you by the email addy I had. Did you send all those Kahiki posters out? I paid in Feb, but never got one.

-Randy

Hi Randy,

Yeah, I have been having trouble with email lately. I did send out your poster though shortly after you paid me way back in February. I probably have the reciept from the Post Office here somewhere. Anyway, if it was stolen by the tiki theives at the Post Office send me your mailing address again offlist and I will send another one out to you, OK?
Mahalo,
Jeff

Pages: 1 8 replies