Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Pineapple Patti is the Queen of Rum!

Pages: 1 9 replies

M

Aloha!

I'm pleased to announce that Alameda's own Pineapple Patti (princessp here on TC) is the first person to complete the Forbidden Island Kill-Devil Club Rum List!! That's right folks- Patti showed 97 different rums who was the boss- and in an alarmingly short period of time! :wink:

The FI Kill-Devil Club is free to join* and allows you to taste a tremendous variety of rums from around the world from our vast collection. Patti was presented with a lei and puka shell crown, and a bottle of her favorite rum, El Dorado 15. She will now be the first "Rum Devil" to join our Wall of Immortals with a brass plate on our rum shelf!

Let's give it up for Patti!!!!!!!

Here's Patti with her coaches, Wing and Chris:

*not free to drink! :)

M

Royal Navy Rum not eligible for prize rum...tikitastic.

Congrats Patty. I knew it would be a tight race between you and Tikitastic. Looks like you pulled through, without the help of the FI super delegates!! Welcome to our Rum shelf.

J

Damn! I better get busy drinkin'! Congrats Patty!

Congrats, Patty, m'dear!

Oh, and the surgeon called and said that I'm a perfect liver match. Can things get any better?!

Congratulations Patti!!! You are the Queen of Rum!!! I am amazed at the second wind you got last weekend to drive you through the last 30 some rums....great job!

C
CP posted on Thu, Mar 13, 2008 3:08 PM

The original plan was to slowly kill her off so wing and I could take over her store.

Boy did that backfire.

M

On 2008-03-13 15:08, CP wrote:
The original plan was to slowly kill her off so wing and I could take over her store.

Boy did that backfire.

The rum has only made her stronger. Now she can breathe fire and shoot lasers out of her eyes.

97 Rums 22 countrys in 68 days. Jan 10 to March 9 th

My liver hurts, I am going to AA,not really on the AA Part.

Cause I've got a taste for Bourbon now. Oh NO.. But I still love RUM !!

To get those last 30 rums down was tough cause I was going to QUIT a few days before

But my enablers , Wing, CP my sister saw me thru this safely and soundly their trick

back fired. I am stronger than they think.

thanks folks

M

Sista Patti, You're the coolest.

[ Edited by: MTKahuna 2008-03-15 21:16 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies