Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Lookin for info on old Cruzan 151!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Found this old Bottle of Cruzan 151 at Mrs. Lurkers Aunts house this weekend. Hoping someone knows how long its been since it was labeled this way...Auntie thinks at least 15 years or so. No date on bottle and only front label is still legible.

She is about right, as I remember. It's after 1979, for sure, since there is no tax band sticker across the top. But, I remember these from 1990, or so. There has been at least one other label for the 151 betwen this one and the present label. It is a very good 151!

Great label! Thanks for posting the pics and it was great seeing you and Mrs. Lurker (even though it was short!) on Saturday. :)

A

I've yet to find a liquor store that has old booze on the shelves. I must be hanging out in the wrong parts of town.

My cousin lives in the Virgin islands, so my aunt and uncle have been there several times. There was a bottle just like this one at there house. They stated that they had brought it back with them about 6-7 years ago.

chris

http://www.cruzanrum.com has a wonderful video about themselves. If you haven't seen it, and have a few minutes to blow, check it out.

Pages: 1 5 replies