Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Product: Get Your Tiki Planters Now!

Pages: 1 13 replies

Aloha,
I have a new tiki product and wanted to get some feed back from TC. Buy them at http://www.thetikishop.com and let me know what you all think. I can ship anywhere and accept all forms of payments.

Different colors and different product also available.

G

Not that I smoke, but I think these would make a great outdoor ashtray.

T

On 2008-03-18 05:34, GatorRob wrote:

:>:>:>:>:>:> :

T

On 2008-03-18 06:02, TikiLaLe wrote:

On 2008-03-18 05:34, GatorRob wrote:

:>:>:>:>:>:> :

K

They look great but I would definitely want drainage holes for outdoor use.
Can you sell then with the holes? I asked my husband if he could
drill the holes but he said it depends what they are made of- the web site
doesn't really say.....

GatorRob,
I have a customer that turned his into an ashtray. Some people turned them into a trash can, toy box for their kids...etc. Get creative with it and send me the photos, I will post them on my site!

Kikitiki,
I'm glad you like them, we have a lot of different sizes and styles coming soon. The planters are made of a poly-resin(same material that the spas are made of) so they will not fade in the sun and are very easy to drill into. I can pre-drill the holes for you if you would like, just let me know.

Planters look great but they look even better in my yard.

I would ad some photos of these with not only up-growing plants in them, but with vine-like plants that drape around them. That, and placing some a little deeper into the garden foliage would give them that nice "Forgotten-idol-in-the-jungle" look. :)

I'm glad you like the planters in your yard canyonlaketiki. BigBroTiki, I agree, in fact I have some in my backyard with vines coming down tucked into some bamboo thats looks good. I will post some pictures soon. For all that ordered planters they will be shipped out on monday. Thank you, The Tiki Shop

Here is Shawns first chainsaw carving! Awesome job!
I want royalties. Tiki Stan.

K

I received my tiki planter today and I LOVE IT!!!!!

I see you decided to put holes in the bottom for drainage.

It's amazing, now I want to collect the rest!

Kiki Tiki

T

:D I love these planters. I haven't had a chance to plant anything in either one of them, but next year they're going to be probably two of the best things lurking in my gardens. But for now, they're just going to be poser's. :D

[ Edited by: tikipaka 2008-08-30 16:15 ]

Here are some new planters that we have been working on.

More to come!

dude these are totally cool and affordable.....the summer season is all but over here, but i'm definately gonna stock up on some for next spring to replace all my crap ass big lots tikis planters .....which, by the way, are deteriorating at a rapid pace after one season outdoors......

Pages: 1 13 replies