Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

The Spring Cleaning Tiki Mug Trade Off

Pages: 1 2 91 replies

Hey Folks,

This is the "Official" Spring Cleaning Tiki Mug Trade Off sign up thread. After posting for ideas for change, we all decided to keep it the same.

If you're interested in the trade off please say so by April 18th. That will be the cut off date. I will match names that weekend. All packages need to be shipped by May 2nd. I will do a daily shipping update.

So it's one mug for one mug. The best part was putting together the goodies. Many folks received some extra special items from their secret trader. There's no obligation to do more than just the mug, it was just an extra touch.

If you have more than one mug to trade, you can sign up twice.

Simple rules....

1. Ship as soon as possible
  2. When you ship your mug, PM me so I can check you off.
  3. When you receive your mug, let your trader know.
  4. Post some pictures when they arrive (if you want)
  5. Just have FUN!

Any questions, just ask. Till then...

Mahalo

Rick

I'm in, again!

PTD

I'll do it again too.

First time for me . . I'm IN!

Add me again as well.

J

I'm in!

Me too.

T

Wait...I thought the other post was the official one...

On 2008-03-21 16:22, TikiHula wrote:
Wait...I thought the other post was the official one...

That was just the idea post. Are you in?

D

In

C

Count me in :)

count me in.........twice

ill take two mug traders.......

this should be twice as fun as last time

I'd like to take part too.

8T

Why not? Put me on the list.

I need to look over my bar and I'll jump in by PM.

In!

LT

I'm in! 8)

I'm in for one.

T

I'm in... I love Spring things!

R

I'm in.

[ Edited by: rwhgeek 2008-03-30 13:14 ]

Looks like a good bunch again. Just wanted to bump this up to see if there's anymore interested folks. We had a few come in after the closing bell last time..

Rick

Why not! Count me in!

S

I'd like to join in the fun.

GT

I just moved to a new place, Need to part ways with some mugs anyway! (IN) Mahalo! Gogo

Definitely in! I'd be crazy not to do it again!!! Thanks again Bogie (and Matt!)

TM

Count me in....!

Just bumping cause times a coming...

KC

I'm in!

JB

I'm in.

Count me in tooooo.
Aloha,
:tiki:

T

IN

UJ

yes count me in!

Wow! We've have 27 traders so far and we still have a week to go before the cut-off deadline. Once again, thanks for everyone for helping to make another great trade. Tell your friends..

I will be matching everybody up next weekend...

Mahalo,

Rick

Could I ask that I don't get Slacks Ferret or he me since it's relatively easy for us to make our own trades? Sorry, I shouldn't be asking cuz I'll probably just open the floodgates of special pleading and you'll need a computer program to figure out the matches, but i just thought I'd mention. (also: good luck to whoever gets Psycho Tiki D. Is there anything he doesn't have a few dozen of?)

On 2008-04-11 11:35, Sweet Daddy Tiki wrote:
Could I ask that I don't get Slacks Ferret or he me since it's relatively easy for us to make our own trades? Sorry, I shouldn't be asking cuz I'll probably just open the floodgates of special pleading and you'll need a computer program to figure out the matches, but i just thought I'd mention. (also: good luck to whoever gets Psycho Tiki D. Is there anything he doesn't have a few dozen of?)

I'm sure even if ya already got the mug ya get, it'll be special 'cause a the way ya got it.

me too, aussi.

Fairly new to TC. This sounds fun. I'm in!!

Just a reminder....

The cut off date for the trade off is this Friday. I will start to match names over the weekend.

Cheers!

Rick

M

I'd like to get a mug for a mug, please add me.

HOK

Please sign me up also....Mahalo, Freddie :tiki:

If my calculations are correct we have 32 folks ready for trading, so far. We still have one more day before I close the trade.

For those who have signed up, start PM'ing me your shipping address. Just trying to quicken up the matches...

Mahalo..

Rick

Hey Gang,

Just a quick note, still waiting for about 20 addresses. Try and get them to me by tomorrow..

Mahalo

Rick

T

I sent my address in already...No info yet on who to send it to.

Hey Folks,

Still waiting for about 6 addresses. If you haven't PM'd me with it, please do so today. I don't want to draw names until I have everybody.

Cheers!

Rick

8T

Are we all in? I would like to go ahead and send my package out because May is gonna be incredi-busy for me. Could you do the draw for all who sent you the addresses and match up the others later if they report in? Not trying to be bossy but want to see who I'm matched with so I can choose their item(s) and get'em mailed. Thanks, this will be fun.

Howdy all...

I will have everybody matched up by tomorrow.

Rick

Mug Update:

First I have to apologize for the delay, I'm still waiting for 4 more people to send their addresses. I have PM'd them, if I don't hear back from them by the time I get home from work tonight, then they'll be out and I'll draw the names tonight.

To save time on your end, if you can, pack up your trade within the next few days. I know some of you are planning to match your mug to your trader, so packing needs to wait.

If we do this again, I think next time if you sign up, you PM me your info..

Once again, thanks to everyone for signing up. Check your email on Thursday morning.

Mahalo

Rick

Aloha Fellow Traders,

I just wanted to let everyone know, you have been matched and should have your secret trader's address in your TC mailboxes.

Thanks again for everyone who wanted to play. You know this is going to be a fun way to share a duplicate with a fellow TC collector. I will do an shipping update on a nightly basis. That way you can look for your trade in the mail.

Happy Spring!!

Rick

Pages: 1 2 91 replies