Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Amazing Complete Tiki Bar Interior Kahiki Moon WITCO - SOLD!

Pages: 1 20 replies

There was a lot of interest especially in certain items. I am going to give it one more try and sell it a lot before breaking it apart. I have also changed it to a regular auction format and lowered the "Buy It Now: to a less fancyful number. Plus I have added more pics. Feel free to PM me with any offers. Also, PM me for my phone number or to send me yours and I'll give you a call back. Thanks! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180228853015

[ Edited by: Primo Kimo 2008-04-01 19:19 ]

break it up... get buyers..

Interested in the puffer fish lamp mentioned, but dont see a picture of it.

Thanks,
Trader Bill

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2008-03-23 19:57 ]

P.K.,

PLEASE post pictures here of the other items that aren't on the eBay listing. I bet I'm not the only one dyin' to see that great stuff!

Mahaloz!

P

Kimo, I'm still bummed about missing your cool place.
Good luck on the auction, that's premier stuff.

you may be in luck..i happen to know of a new tiki bar here in chicago set to open in four weeks..the owner is a friend of mine and needs my help quick....i can't pull off a miracle of deco-ing a full bar in four weeks....but i will pass your link onto him and see if he will buy your items in bulk..i will help him install them.....good luck!!

K
Kahu posted on Mon, Mar 24, 2008 8:53 AM

On 2008-03-24 07:58, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
y..i happen to know of a new tiki bar here in chicago set to open in four weeks..

New tiki bar in chicago? Is there a post about this somewhere?

...i haven't posted anything about this yet though it's been in the works for over a year....now it is official as local papers have already been doing write-ups about it....i will post a full report shortly...i am meeting with the owners this evening to check out the space and give my expert opinion on how the hell to pull this off in such short time....till then...

S

On 2008-03-24 09:19, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
...i haven't posted anything about this yet though it's been in the works for over a year....now it is official as local papers have already been doing write-ups about it....i will post a full report shortly...i am meeting with the owners this evening to check out the space and give my expert opinion on how the hell to pull this off in such short time....till then...

Depending on the condition of the bones, we put Hale TIki together in about two weeks. There was a lot of stuff done before that to make it solid. After that was just getting the stock in, etc. The whole project was about 2 months. It's doable. There are a lot of resources out there if you know where to look.

good luck with the bulk sale - that would be best and easiest for you. I too, am bummed I never got a chance to venture into your most beautiful establishment.

If you do not sell bulk, I would be happy to talk price with you on your floats and jugs.

On 2008-03-24 07:58, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
you may be in luck..i happen to know of a new tiki bar here in chicago set to open in four weeks..the owner is a friend of mine and needs my help quick....i can't pull off a miracle of deco-ing a full bar in four weeks....but i will pass your link onto him and see if he will buy your items in bulk..i will help him install them.....good luck!!

2 Weeks!

Most pics are up on eBay now. I never realized there is a 12 picture limit and eBay won't let me switch the auction to self hosted pictures. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions, etc. Thanks for the support TC. This sale is a tough reality.

count me in on those floats too and a couple of the other items if you break it up.

b yump

...don't know if mike contacted you or not....doesn't seem that he'll be going full blown tiki at the new bar...would have been nice though....good luck with the sale.

I'm interested in some small stuff - and can drive up to B-town (VT) no prob.
mahalo

Last Day.

PK

SOLD!

K

So who bought it??? What's the story????
Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

PK

Not too much of a story... Private collector who grew up going to the Kahiki in Columbus. Not even sure if he's a TC member but I do some sleuthin' when I deliver the goods.

congrats on the sale! I'd be totally stoked right now if I were that buyer!

Pages: 1 20 replies