Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Mig on Maury AGAIN! Tomorrow 2/25

Pages: 1 0 replies

M
mig posted on Mon, Feb 24, 2003 12:09 PM

Okay everyone, Mig On Maury #2, which taped only four days ago, is airing TOMORROW, Feb. 25.

They called me last Tuesday and had me on a plane less than 24 hours later. The setup is the same as before-- me and the 72-year-old faux "girlfriend". Ah, the things one will do for a free trip to NYC...

It airs at different times in different markets. To find out what time, check your local listings-- or go to http://www.tvguide.com, click "TV listings", and enter in your zip code and provider.

Important note: they air two different Maury shows a day-- the one I'm on is called something like "Totally opposite, totally in love". It's NOT the one called
"Angry teen moms demand proof-- you are the father" (but wouldn't that be a hoot).

A highlight of the trip was telling Maury that I was the gorilla who got a picture with him before, and he replied "I know..." in a you-don't-have-to-tell-me kind of tone. HAHA!

The other highlight was finagling a quick Gorilla X appearance with the Bindlestiff Family Circus in a theater in Times Square. Woohoo!!

Yippee!

-mig
Semper absurda.

Pages: 1 0 replies