Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Please Judge my artwork

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha all-
I finally had the guts to post a tiki tee-shirt of a design I made on cafepress. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Please let me know if I am out of my league with all the great tiki artists out there. I have more, but I would like to know if I am wasting my time. Any feedback would be great. Mahalo! http://www.cafepress.com/menehunewear

T

On 2008-03-26 22:29, NicktheHead wrote:
Please let me know if I am out of my league with all the great tiki artists out there.

It's a shirt I would wear and there really isn't too many tiki T-shirts out there from an online store. Its a basic / recognizable tiki and that is what the majority of the public would call a tiki.

People always need clothes and not always need an extra print on their wall so I think it will work.

Whoa nice design, let's see some more!

What other stuff do you do?

Thanks so much! I'll put up some more... and I have some ideas brewing. My brother-in-law got me hooked on Hawaii and Tikis and convinced me to make some shirts. I can also do custom posters framed for your home tiki bar. I did one for him with his home bar's name and framed it.

Anything specific people want to see on a shirt?

T

Awesome design, man! I've ordered several tiki-themed t-shirts from Cafepress in the past, simply because they have such cool designs. I will be ordering one of your designs shortly. I don't have any ideas for the future (off the top of my head) but I'm sure your artistic abilities will produce some beautiful designs.

Thanks for the kind words! I just posted a new design. Sorry if I'm being a pain.... I just got back from Kauai and I got the itch to design tiki shirts. On another note... I live about 20 minutes from Halakahiki near Chicago. If anyone need anything from there within reason, let me know. Mahalo! http://www.cafepress.com/menehunewear

I love the Lo Lo Lounge design. Classic!

Gotta get one.

Aloha

Thanks! I'm still kinda new to this cafepress.com thing. If there's a design you like and it's not on the right shirt, let me know and I will put it up there for you.

Thanks so much to everyone that responded and especially everyone that purchased a shirt. It looks like most of you liked the LOLO Lounge shirt the best. I will be working on some more designs shortly. Again, let me know what you would like to see and I will try and design one for you. Even if you want it to read "your name's" Tiki Bar... or something else, let me know. Mahalo!

[ Edited by: NicktheHead 2008-04-02 13:57 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Apr 2, 2008 2:17 PM

Pages: 1 9 replies