Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Look what I woke up too !

Pages: 1 8 replies

I woke up this morning to the sound of a chainsaw and just thought the neighbors were finishing up the tree that was cut down last week... after about an our of waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh from the chainsaw I went down to investigate and this is what I found....

that's the way to fix up the front yard...

[ Edited by: beachbumz 2008-03-27 18:38 ]

H
hewey posted on Thu, Mar 27, 2008 1:48 AM

Sweeeet :D Make sure you get some pics when its finished!

The girlfriend's folks have a stump in their front yard that makes that look like a sapling, only thing is it was 'trimmed' because of termites, so she's not solid enough to carve :(

What a lucky duck! With all the "hate dem neighbor" stories, it's good to see some contrary experience. Those guys have some great expressions, too.

B

Wow, what a nice surprise. Those are some Sweet pieces, who is the carver, anyone we know? Invite him to TC before he leaves. Excellent work!

S

Hell ya, Id be alright with that alarm clock.

Yeah! who is that masked carver?

I'm going to try and find out the masked man's name... didn't show up to work today.. I believe he carves down the road at a stand, I'll post some more pics when he's finished..

AlohA

ST

Man... All I wake up to is empty beer bottles in my yard.

P
Paipo posted on Thu, Mar 27, 2008 8:02 PM

Looks like the classic Tongan/Hawaiian tourist tiki style, but done really well. What an awesome thing to have in your yard! Size matters!

Pages: 1 8 replies