Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

OC- Fair Tiki

Pages: 1 4 replies

Being that the OC barely has any tiki left, maybe a few of you out there could help generate a little buzz by showing off your mug collections, tikis, art, etc, here.

http://www.ocfair.com/2008/Competition/comp_collections.asp

Just a (serious) thought. :)

Good thought, that is. Share your collection instead of it gathering dust at home. There should be (quality) Tiki vendors selling at the fair nowadays, too, just like it used to be in the heyday.

....and for you out of town-collectors, there are plenty of addy's you can use from us, behind the oc-curtain-ers.

T

Sir Bamboo Ben,

I'm already in contact with OCFair.com regarding displaying my mugs and my Elvis Collection. You can see some of my Elvis decanters at myspace.com/velvetpainter. Here is a copy of a letter I received from the rep at OCFair.com The 2008 OC Fair Competition Guides will be online in mid-March. I have about 45 one foot Elvis decanters and about 15 smaller ones. The large ones have or had some kind of booze in them. But I drank them when I was a kid.

What's old is new again. Getting Tiki back to the OC Fair is a great plan. As we can see from the old postcard, it was once a popular item an the Fairgrounds.

Pages: 1 4 replies