Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Lamp Day Supplies needed

Pages: 1 12 replies

I found what I was looking for.

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-03-30 16:52 ]

How many do you need, Derek?

damn! I was just there the other night!. I like michaels, I always seem to wander back...How many you need?

Yeah for lamp day!!! I wanna go this year!

I will take as many as you can find....

I actually NEED 8 more (I know it doesnt sound like much.. but its been really difficult finding them)

but the reality is that as hard as its been finding them... I will just take whatever I can get.

I think I can hit three or four Michaels on my way home tomorrow. I'll buy as many as I can find.

Kate, lemme know what you don't find and I'll hit up my local michaels

SCORE !!! Just got back from the Michaels in Escondido (one that I had not looked at before)....

and I found SIX !!!

SAWEET

I could still use about 6 more and then we are solid.

thanks

M

Sweet!! Another lamp day. count me in, please.
I'll stop by the Michaels up here and see what they've got.

Monkeyman, can we participate in lamp day remotely? We have Michael's in Mass.

It could be fun to provide a remote class but there are so many different pieces from a variety of suppliers... im not sure if it would work.

Im getting parts from specialty lamp parts suppliers, home depot, lowes, michaels, oceanic arts, specialty craft shell retailers.

the stuff gets shipped to me from all over. Plus I am doing a lot of the prep work ahead of time (with resin and special jigs) that simplify the process.

It might be more trouble to you than its worth. I will give it some thought.

LT

Count me in. I saw the thread from last year's lamp day; looks like a whole lot of fun. I should be able to swing by the Michael's in Carmel Mountain tomorrow or Tuesday afternoon, if you haven't already.

The Michaels in Orange, Yorba Linda and Redlands were all out of the round boxes. I completely crapped out. Sorry, MM. I'll keep looking though. I think there might be a few more Michaels within a 20 mile radius of me.

LT

I stopped by the Michael's in Carmel Mountain and they have several boxes the look like the ones you're after - #328255 & #328256. If those are what you're looking for and if you still need them let me know and I'll pick them up. They had at least 3 or 4 of each.

Pages: 1 12 replies