Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

April Chop Chop (see official thread for details)

Pages: 1 10 replies

T

*This is an official retraction for the post below...It was intended to offend no one. All crafts are fair game and it is mainly about ohana and sharing ...I noticed the April 5th date that I posted as a joke was actually my third year anniversery on Tikiroom.com so I will have the muli grotto open from 12-5 if anyone wants a little booya punch...OC has hosted a chop chop...see this thread> over a year ago...http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=23295&forum=17&hilite=oc%20chop%20chop *
but if need be we can change the name to something more original like the "OC Choppers" :)

April 5th at the Hellcat lounge/muli grotto. Tiki Carving only...no painting...no pendant making ... no basketweaving and none of that foo foo lei stuff or cement either. This is a real chop.
There will be a free lobster lunch along with prime rib, salad bar and endless maitais. This will be served by topless island maidens. Show up at noon. Okai bai now.

[ Edited by: tikihai 2008-04-02 09:34 ]

C

WARNING

this is an unsanctioned Chop Chop event

official events allow for all artist, mediums and love of all things lowbrow and tiki.....and I don't think you can even you the chop chop name without a licensing agreement.

Change the name or loose the negativity.....

T

^ gotcha, painter

M

This smells of an April fools joke.

C

do people still do those?

T

apparently they do...

B
Babalu posted on Tue, Apr 1, 2008 4:43 PM

:lol:

I was like thinking...topless waitresses! What the hell you mean we ain't doing this.

T

babalu> Oh yes the body painting chop.
Clydes>

to all...I will edit out the untrue part about the prime rib...tomorrow

C

dirty hippies...

*Will chop for titties and free food. I'll call in sick for that shit. Goddamned April fools!

MN

NOON!? Do they still have bar cars on the Amtrak? :)

Pages: 1 10 replies