Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ebay: It's Tiki Babeee... (s), from Disneyland

Pages: 1 6 replies

These lil' guys are original 1960s Disney souvenirs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180229577386&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

They are smaller versions of the Tiki Babies that fall from Tangaroa's limbs during the Tiki Room Pre-show in the Enchanted Tiki Garden...

...just wait, they will pop out of the flowers any moment! :wink:

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2008-04-02 18:38 ]

G

Okay, Sven, I give up. Are you selling them? (This is Marketplace after all.) The link you provided is to AOL for a free email account. (??)

cool! I hadn't seen a picture of the one on the left before. inquiring minds want to know....are they yours? are they for sale?????

Sorry guys, too much multitasking, too many windows open on my desktop, but now it is fixed, thank you. YES, I am selling them, and NO, these are not the new resin ones that Kev & Jody made in the link above, these are the originals that were sold in the 60s, made out of chalkware.

And here they are in the last round, rare RARE Disney collectables, a bargain still!

MT

Wow, I really wanted to bid on them, but it got too high for my budget right now. They ended up closing for $358.38. Oh well. That's good for you though, Sven!

Pages: 1 6 replies