Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"The Screamer" Tiki necklace

Pages: 1 21 replies

Hi everybody! I have two of these currently and have them priced at $10 + $4 for shipping. They are cast resin from my original carving and hand finished. Drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll send a paypal button to you in my reply. Thanks!

image linky broken?

** nevermind...my network here is having problems

[ Edited by: Deckhand_Davy 2008-04-03 08:20 ]

[ Edited by: Daves Not Home 2008-04-03 11:18 ]

Yeah Deckhand, it seems to be a server problem. I have to refresh to see it for some reason. Thanks for the alert!

Check your e-mail Kevin!

Thank you, sir! Now there is one left! :)

I
I-Tiki posted on Fri, Apr 4, 2008 4:40 PM

I'll take the other. You have mail!

Lee

[ Edited by: FreddieBallsomic 2008-04-04 18:16 ]

Thanks for the interest, everybody! Since the response was so good for this guy, I have decided to produce some more. Drop me a line if interested! I have a couple other designs on the way too!

Thank you thank you!! Actually, how big are they? I'm thinking of getting a pair and making them into earrings.

They are 2.75 inches tall and would look cool as earrings! Great idea!

T
teaKEY posted on Sun, Apr 6, 2008 7:20 PM

A bigger version as a bottle openner :drink:

Nice, teaKEY!

Got it today! Thanks Kevin.

I wonder what the mail person thought of the tiki drawing on the envelope?

Chris

[ Edited by: La Esquina Del Tiki! 2008-04-07 20:05 ]

T

SuburbanPagen cooks up a mean recipe of resin. I have one of his Moai's that looks and feels exactly like stone, plus the finish on them is amazing!

Have you been painting, or carving lately?

TikiTony! Long time! Great to hear from you! I haven't had a real big creative spurt in a couple of months but have been really productive overall since taking a sabbatical from animation a while ago. I've been working on some films and ideas with a friend a fellow Tim & Eric alum that we have been posting and forcing on innocent bystanders in the bilge section and on funnyordie.com! I have been getting back into making some new necklaces lately......I like to jump around between mediums! Thanks for the unsolicited props.....I assume the check cleared?

I made a few "lava" colored screamers....email me if interested!

T

Pagan..

Got mine yesterday.

NICE !!!!!

Awesome, tikiyaki! I haven't had a chance to visit my mailbox yet to see if my CD is waiting for me! Can't wait to hear it!

I have revived my paypal webpage if you want to order a necklace without the hassle of communicating with me!
http://www.thetackytiki.com/screamer_new.htm

Any chances of international shipping on the page or can you do that via email? richi

Hey richi!
I can accomodate! Drop me a line and I'll get one to you! Thanks for the interest!

Pages: 1 21 replies