Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New tikis - The lion and the hunter

Pages: 1 6 replies

TH

These are a little outside the box. What do you guys think?

TL

'Course, I like the second one...

Here kitteh, kitteh, kitteh...

M

I think that moving this to the creating or marketplace forum is probably best.

And... if another thread is already started with a similar (or same) topic then its even better to just combine it with the existing thread.

like this one

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=27860&forum=12&12

makes it easier for TC folk to know where they should be looking for your creative work instead of a thread here and a thread there and another thread someplace else...

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-04-08 15:45 ]

Yes, this thread should be moved.

TH

Well, I was just looking for some general critique. I didn't even list my homepage (www.tikihedz.com). I don't really care if you move it, if it's that big of a deal to you. Just seems kinda silly... Plus, that thread you listed isn't really relevant. I don't still have all of those tikis, and I didn't want to keep bumping an old thread.

[ Edited by: Tiki Hedz 2008-04-09 11:29 ]

Im not hassling... Im trying to be helpful

If you want general critique on your artwork then try posting stuff like this in the Creating Tiki forum. thats a great place to have others look at your work and give you feedback.

thanks for sharing

PS- you dont need to list your homepage in the thread because you have successfully linked it to your profile..

by simply clicking on the homepage button below each of your posts we can see your website.

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-04-09 12:12 ]

G

Well, damn. 5 years on Tiki Central and this is the first time I've noticed the homepage button. Thanks MM.

Pages: 1 6 replies