Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

SoCal mug

Pages: 1 19 replies

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:03 ]

Excellent! Holden, when can you start production?

:tiki:

S

I like it!

L
laney posted on Wed, Feb 26, 2003 5:29 AM

Yep, I like it too! But.. the hand covering half his mouth should be giving the finger! You know us So. CA Hoitys like to make SUGGESTIONS! I think it would be appropriate for this mug to be giving some attitude! I'd buy one, even pre-pay! YES! :P :P :P

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: polynesianpop on 2003-02-26 08:01 ]

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:23 ]

purple jade wrote:
Some of you guys have little ones, y'know.

HUH?...oh, umm....speaking of which, HIS little one is hidden behind the mask. If you do a "finger-saluting" version, you might as well "unleash the beast" too!

S

Brilliant!

HH

lmao I love it.

Will the other Tiki Central members be angry if this was only available to the SoCal Tiki members? (with the exception of PurpleJade)....since after all WE ARE HOITY TOITY!

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:22 ]

PJ~
Not to worry. We're just having some fun! But it would be kind of a cool mug to REALLY have!

Come to think of it....

The drawing actually represents 3 ebayers that I can think of that are very active buyers (and sometimes pay too high of a price for their tiki/hawaiiana items)..

Tigerlily
Tikihound
Danlovestikis

No offense against them, it's just my own personal belief that they sometimes raise the bar for prices paid, and unfortunately gives future sellers "the idea" that they can sell their tiki items for high prices.

You know how that goes....

SugarCaddyDaddy

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:22 ]

On 2003-02-27 15:17, purple jade wrote:
Well, at least you can't accuse me of joining just to palm off my junk on you...well, not yet, anyway.

PJ, thanks for pointing this out! I'm sure most here agree with you. IMHO, I don't have any problems with people that are part of the community advertising something they are trying to sell however, I really take offense to people who open a profile for the sheer purpose of soliciting us. Yes, I know its a little hoity toity but hey, someone has to stand up to it or the integrity of this board suffers.

Now when is that mug coming out? Put me on the waiting list!

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-02-27 20:48 ]

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:21 ]

E

Aloha purplejade, where you from in Louisiana? I have a pal in Jennings...course, if you cherish your anonymity you don't hafta tell me.

emspace

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:20 ]

Pages: 1 19 replies