Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Aloha TC....the Biggest Loser needs your help!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloha Everyone,

Tiki-Tina here in Arizona! Not sure where to post this, but I wanted to reach out to all of you for your help.

My friend Ali is on the reality show The Biggest Loser(she's lost 99 lbs!) and she is one of the three finalists for next week's show. The third finalist is to be selected by viewers of the show and that's where we need your help.

We are trying to do all we can to send Mark(he's lost over 100 lbs!)to the finals with Ali and Kelly, so if you can please take a moment to log on and vote for Mark, that would be great!!

Here is the link to vote:
http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser_5/vote/register.shtml

The voting period ends at 7 PM PT/ 10 PM ET on April 10th, 2008, so please try to get your vote in by then.
Also, you can cast up to 100 votes per email address, so please vote early, vote often and encourage others to vote as well.

Ali, Mark and I thank you in advance for your support!

Much mahalo and have a wonderful day!

tiki-tina :)

But what if I'm actually rooting for Kelly...

All kidding aside, Ali looks fabulous. She's done such an amazing job.

No one stands a chance against Roger though, so I'm definitely voting for Mark.

You got it, Kate! As much as I like Roger, he'll be tough to beat, so Mark is the best choice to send!

Ali or Kelly...they both worked very hard, and since I know Ali personally, I'm really pulling for her to win, but would be happy for Kelly too...she's come a long, long way!!!

Ali cut my hair this past Saturday and she's smaller now than she was on last night's episode!!

Can't wait til next week..and thanks for voting Kate :)!

(Now go tell everyone you know...and remember, vote early and vote often...up to 100x per email address according to the rules on the site!)

Thanks again!

Congrats on Ali winning!

Pages: 1 3 replies