Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

er... Aloha, a bit overwhelmed...

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

Aloha everybody!
After lurking about this site un-registered for a while, I decided to take the plunge and sign up...

I'm a little overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information and number of people on this site... but I've noticed the incredible sense of community here, too, so I'm sure that will sooth my scaredy-cat tendencies.

I'll be showing work at the Mainlanders One Year Anniversary Luau and Art Show in San Diego on the 13th... so I guess this is my Tiki debutant thingy... or quinceañera or TIKI-ceañera, if you will!

Mahalo!
Tobunga (but you can call me Eric)

P

Aloha.
I'm the official TC drink taster so send me your best shot at several tropical libations and I'll let you know if you're accep....

.... awww, heck - hanford just caught me trying to pilfer drinks and threatened me with banishment.

Can't blame a guy for trying.

Anyway(s). Welcome. We always need more Californians here because as strictly as I adhere to the charter of the East Coast Tiki Revival©flounder2005, the west coast's got it goin' on.

Welcome tobunga. Your art is very cool - great website.

B

I like your girooster.

T

Thanks for the welcome!
I'll be posting some of my work soon in the creating tiki forum.

welcome erice! your paintings at mainlanders are killer dood

Welcome Eric,
I'm somewhat of a noob here too but you'll find that overall TCers are pretty friendly (compared to some other boards, eh?).
As a side effect of hanging around here I seem to have switched from beer to rum. Go figure.

Pages: 1 6 replies