Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Great White

Pages: 1 13 replies

Boy...good thing I'm home all day today.... Did any of you here know what the dinner special was at the club that night Great White played? SMOKED MULLET

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna on 2003-02-26 13:10 ]

T

Kahuna, you are going to hell for that one!
I don't know if Hell has a jukebox, but it's probably got Great White on heavy rotation right now. Either that or Jimmy Buffett.

If there's a hell, I'm going cause all my friends will be there!

[ Edited by: bamboo ben on 2003-02-27 23:20 ]

and if they aren't there now, they'll be there pretty soon.

Tiki bong;
Every ancient culture has it's own concept of a
"hell",but they are all most descriptive of a Lava-flowingVolcano,not a hot spring.

-Lounge

T

On 2003-03-06 14:24, Lounge deVille wrote:

Tiki bong;
"hell",but they are all most descriptive of a Lava-flowingVolcano,not a hot spring.

-Lounge

Thanks for the tip!

K

"How many more people have to die before no one ever dies again?"

http://www.theonion.com/onion3908/wdyt_3908.html

S

On 2003-03-06 14:24, Lounge deVille wrote:

Tiki bong;

-Lounge

Lava flowing volcano? Sounds very Tiki! Are you sure they weren't describing a really hot luau?

Hell? Let's see...Here's a few hells I can think of...Being the only man left on earth with Rosie O'Donnell being the only woman...(sorry folks, the human race would just have to pass asunder). Dennis Rodman's crotch. An eternal Phish concert (or Jimmy Bufett concert). Being broke at a Flea Market with two tiki items on every table.

T

I don't believe in heaven or hell. If you want to know what your existence will be like after you die, it's the same as the one you lead before you got here...Nothing.

Basement,
Rosie is looking pretty much like a man nowdays. I think you need to edit your post!

I could only hope if it came down to that that I would have a pistol and could off myself quick!....(in which case O'Donell would no doubt eat me).

S

I believe "Hell" is the clear realization of what one has actually done...

"Oh, Oliver. Oliver, how could I have been so careless? I should have covered the entrance to the cave better. Those children are going to ruin everything. I've got to get rid of them." Prof. Whitehead
(Vincent Price)10/6/72 Brady Bunch
"Tiki Caves"

[ Edited by: suzywong on 2003-03-13 09:34 ]

Pages: 1 13 replies