Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Spring is in the Air ...Sale....

Pages: 1 10 replies

We @ BAMBOO BEN just put our old signs back up ( 11-4-ish Sat and Sun. Took down winter signs.( appointment or chance)

We know Da Big Kahuna Sale of the year is going down at
Tiki Farm on Sat but for any of you that are in the HB area...

"up to 50% off this weekend!!!!!!!!

Normally sell at the Tiki Farm sale but I, Bamboo Ben will be on the road again. 2 weeks, 3 builds, hitting 3 states! All for da love of tiki!!

Mrs. Boo will be holding down the hut!!! So, say hi and introduce yourself.

712 Yorktown Ave.
Hunt Beach, Ca 92648
714-960-1860

Tiki Tiki!!

50% off?!?!?!!? Thats basically paying people to get your stuff! Maybe you can post some pics of the arrrsome stuff available at the hut.

oh thats spring in the air, I thought Ben Farted.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

To Dave and Jeff, no and, well...... no.

But, yes, we do have bundles of killer stuff at killer prices to kick off our Summer season.
So there! Or, be there from 11:00 to 4:00'ish Saturday and/or Sunday to check it out. Show up after 4:00'ish and have a cocktail or two cause I can't get fired after 4:00'ish. Hell, as hard as I try, I'll never get fired so show up whenever.

Love, Mrs. Boo

Bamboo Ben is in the "no signal zone" working on a houseboat bigger than our house, so this message comes from Mrs. Bamboo....Aloha!

On 2008-04-17 22:08, RevBambooBen wrote:
Bamboo Ben is in the "no signal zone"

Where in the hell have you been?

Welcome to TC Mrs.B :)

Yay! Mrs. Boo in da haus!

Unfortunately I've got prior commitments this weekend, but we may be passing by next Saturday; we'll stop by if its early enough for you to still be there.

Aloha!

Mahalo to all who popped into the shop today either heading or returning from the Farm. A special mahalo to our Bamboo Ben regulars who helped kick off our season with a positive vibe and plentiful Aloha spirit. Mahalo!

Early birders rock too :wink: !!!

Aloha,
Mrs. Boo

Mr. Freelance....see you next weekend. Wear your brightest Converse :P

On our way back from the Farm, we stopped in for the first time. Amazing stuff. It was very nice to meet you Mrs. Boo and thanks for the great additions to out tiki lounge.

Bamboo Ben Table

Shelving Unit...The mugs look great in it.

Jeff

Look'n Gone-go!!!!

Blowin' stuff out this weekend and welcoming the chat and Aloha! See you Saturday or Sunday. 80's in Huntington this weekend, so enjoy the bands at the pier (give a shaka to Jon Paul) and stop by the store for a rest. Ice cold pineapple juice....you can mix it with whatever you have on your handle bars.....or Unga's Sailors that is reserved for guests. :)

See you this weekend.

Love, Mrs. Boo

3rd green mug in from the right on the bottom caught my eye...what mug is it??

Forbidden Island Mug. Made by Tiki Farm

Pages: 1 10 replies