Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

For the Love of Catholic Priests

Pages: 1 6 replies

Personally, I think Catholic priest that "molest" children are right on with their eccentric behavior.

We all know that none of the allegations are true. It's just that when people see the odd behavior of priest - no sex, living with men in solitude - they immediatly think "hey, this is an easy target, let's say Father Dick molested me".

Besides, even if it WERE true, the kids were probabley screwed up in the head anyway. Who knows, in the long run, being molested was probably the only 'love' they've ever known.

Ever since the manic orgy (haha) of allegations have been made against Catholic priest, I've actually been drawn more into their writings and sermons. As a matter of fact, I've been making Mai Tais out of Benedictine brandy as of late.

So all you that just do not understand, get with the program - ON YOUR KNEES ALTER BOY!

Bong, you've brought back fond childhood memories....

Yeah, It's brought back fondled childhood memories for me too!

K

In my world view, the priesthood is simply beyond the pale of acceptable professions. Faith brings nothing but horror and mass cruelty into the world. Now a good pop song however - what a redeeming contribution.

For more on the evils of religion, visit the anti-religion:
http://www.deism.org

Thank you.

[ Edited by: kahukini on 2003-02-26 16:29 ]

kahukini,

Lead us not into temptation, cause Lord knows we got enough of that already. and Bong...you gotta take a time out! You're OUTTA CONTROL

WOT, Boddah you!

[ Edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-01 21:05 ]

(Shipwreckjoey, Shhhhhh.... hey man, this is just a private message between me and you. Don't let anyone, and I mean anyone, on to this little secret of mine that I'm about to tell you.

OK, now once again, Shhhhh ... OK check this, this thread was just a little parody, that's means like a joke, of the 'For the love of Michael Jackson' thread.

Now remember, don't let anyone on to our, I think I can say 'our' now, little secret.

Later bro')

I knew that

Pages: 1 6 replies