Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

2008 Tiki Train Roll Call

Pages: 1 11 replies

Don't you just hate "me too" threads? I do, I really do but what the heck-- Who's going on the Tiki Train?

Me!
My Better Half!

me too! (hate me too threads that is).

unfortunately no tiki train for me, but I figured I would bump this thread to keep it up top.

Have a great time everybody.

Sadly, no fabulous Tiki Train for us. CaptainQuad will be riding the sad, tawdry Tiki Train, taking nips of rum from a flask on NJ Transit. Hope everyone has a great time!

K

Rev_thumper and I are riding the tiki train... would seem a shame to miss it, since I think it's the closest an event is ever going to be to our house! This one is only a 40 minute drive, rather than 2+ hours.

So far, so good.

D & I will be there. The real question is, what is everyone wearing?

J

Meesa in!

There's only one thing that most people hate more than "me too" threads. Jar-Jar Binks style replies to "me too" threads.

S

Soooo - those of on the train, where are you staying? Recommendations? If we're all close-ish maybe we can put together a few cocktails afterwards?

Suzanne

HC

I Guess I'll Go too since it's about 299 yards from my shop and I know some hobos who can sneak me aboard....!...getting off the train might be more difficult!

J

Yeah - what's going on afterwards? We'll hit you up Hula Cat for some local recommendations or maybe we just adjourn back to the hotel for some room parties??? I'm passing through NH on the way in so a stop at the state packie is mandatory so I'll have some booze in tow.

Can anyone direct me to the specifics of this event? I live in New Bedford, MA and heard that it may roll around my way...

But you can still get on the bus for the Northeast Tiki Tour!

(EDIT: don't post before your first coffee!)
[ Edited by: pappythesailor 2008-04-22 03:28 ]

[ Edited by: pappythesailor 2008-04-22 03:29 ]

Pages: 1 11 replies