Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Chicagoland, Join me to welcome Bosko & Honey

Pages: 1 4 replies

W

All you Chicagoland uke players, I am having a party at my house in Grayslake on Sat 4/19 from 4-? to give a big midwest welcome to Bosko & Honey who will be visiting over the weekend on their World Tour "Ukulele Safari" (see them on YouTube)
Everyone is invited for food, drinks, and kanikapila. Email me for address at [email protected].
George

T

Woah, that's tomorrow!

Thanks for the advance notice, haha.

What are the particulars?
Time (how late will things be going?), address, should we bring booze...

not so fast....it seems it's for uke players only...and unless you took up lessons last week i'd say you are odd man out....

W

Sorry for the late post, but plan was put together suddenly.

B&H arrived today, and they are a blast. See their latest Ukulele Safari posted yesterday on YouTube.

Although I posted Uke Players, of course all in this forum are welcome (which is why I posted here). JT, Tipsy, would love to have you all join us. Would not want to have the party without you, but don't have your contact info.

B&H will actually get back to my house around 5-6PM tomorrow, so that would be good timing. Don't want to post my address on the web but you can send me an email at [email protected] and I will give you the details. Can also get my number at WindyCityIslanders.com

They will be doing some filming for their next YouTube installment of Ukulele Safari so don't miss it!

George

[ Edited by: wgk001 2008-04-18 19:41 ]

[ Edited by: wgk001 2008-04-18 19:42 ]

[ Edited by: wgk001 2008-04-18 19:43 ]

[ Edited by: wgk001 2008-04-18 19:46 ]

W

Thanks to everyone for coming yesterday. It was a great time. The performances by B&H, Seeso, John Hopkins, and Neil were wonderful. It was so much fun broadcasting on Worldwide Internet Open Mic. Thanks again to Seeso for setting that up. I agree with Ann's comment last night "I feel as if I had died and gone to heaven". After that, this will certainly need to become a yearly event.

George

Pages: 1 4 replies