Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New torches by TIKI with a huge flame

Pages: 1 7 replies

Not sure if someone already brought this up. TIKI brand torches has a new torch out called the "Island King". I picked a couple up and gave them a try. Very nice. A huge flame they say will burn for eight hours and a good design. Just pour the oil in the top, no messing around with a screw cap and funnel. They look and work great. About 15.00 $ bucks a pop. Just thought I'd pass it along.

I love that you just pour the oil in the top, no messing around with a screw cap and funnel. They seem sturdy.

I would like a few. Where are they sold?

Where did you pick those up? I've seen some random TIKI brand stuff at Target and WalMart in the past...

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-06-14 20:55 ]

I got mine at Wal-Mart.I almost didn't find them. They are in boxes and not a one piece pole. I know Home Depot and Lowes have them also. I drove a piece of 1" black pipe into the ground about a foot deep and put the pole into that . I makes it more stable in breezy conditions. They do have a huge flame about 10" high at times. They give a classic torch glow to the backyard.

Better buy them now. Someone, somewhere will put them on his/her (but probably his) porch and will start a major fire. This will be followed by a lawsuit which will end in a large cash settlement and the torches being taken off the market.

http://www.lamplightfarms.com/pdf/TIKI_2008_Product_Spec_Sheet.pdf

Here's a list of the torches and usually where they are sold.

Pages: 1 7 replies