Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

JenTiki's First Visit to the Mai Kai, Sunday, May 4th - Join us if you can!

Pages: 1 3 replies

J

Aloha Florida Ohana!

My best friend and I will be visiting the Mai Kai for the first time on Sunday, May 4th, and would love to have some of you join us if you can. We have 8:00 dinner reservations before the 9:30 show. Depending on how many of you would like to join us, I'll change the headcount for the reservation. We'll be spending a couple hours at Benzart's chop earlier that day on the way down from Orlando, but I expect we'll get to the Mai Kai around 6:30 for cocktails before dinner.

Please post here if you'd like to join us, and I'll PM you the reservation name and my cell #.

Mahalo!
Jen

P.S. - Those of you in the Orlando area, I'm still waiting for my detailed agenda to find out when I'll be free. I'll start another thread for that part of the trip as soon as I have details (hopefully Monday or Tuesday).

We will definitely see you at Benzart's place!

I expect we will be too dirty to join you at the Mai-Kai, we'll have to see how much fun we have that day.

Happy Hour is 5:30 - 7. Don't miss the 2-4-1 Rum barrels!!

J

Last call before I head out of town. I'll check in here as I can, but I'll have limited access. PM me by Friday if you want to be added to the reservation or can meet us for drinks. I look forward to meeting some of the Florida Ohana at the Mai Kai and at Benzart's Tiki Jam!
Mahalo!
Jen

Pages: 1 3 replies