Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Newbie Needs Your Help....

Pages: 1 3 replies

S

First I want to thank you in advance.

I have been searching the web for a long time for Polynesian, Hawaiian Professional Dance Costumes.

I'm coming up with so many limited resources. As a Belly Dancer, the web has endless sites for Belly Dance costumes. I just can't understand where the sites for Tahitian, Polynesian costumes are hiding. :blush: I want to order the hip belts, headdresses, etc.

Can someone help? Can you reccommend some websites, that I can order these costumes from? Ebay has only a few to select from.

Take care

[ Edited by: SaRaia 2008-04-19 19:23 ]

You should be able to get some hits if you google "polynesian dance costumes" or "hula dance costumes", but will have to do a little sifting through the links. Here are a couple I found to start you off Aloha Hula Supply and Hula Supply Center.

If that doesn't work for you, try locating a local halau and ask if they would mind sharing their sources.

S

Dear UtopianDreem:

Thank you for your reply and for the time you took to do the google searchs. Although I've done those, I am still so grateful for your kindness and I will follow through with your advice of the 'sifting' of the links. (big hug). :)

I also definitely take your advice and contact a halau, via the link you provided.

I wish you much joy and peace and blessings.

Thanks again so much.

Maholo :)

Sa'Raia

On 2008-04-19 19:43, UtopianDreem wrote:
You should be able to get some hits if you google "polynesian dance costumes" or "hula dance costumes", but will have to do a little sifting through the links. Here are a couple I found to start you off Aloha Hula Supply and Hula Supply Center.

If that doesn't work for you, try locating a local halau and ask if they would mind sharing their sources.

S

UtopianDreem:

Guess what?

This one I missed in your post:

http://www.alohahulasupply.com/tahitian.htm

It has lots of what I am looking for. I just had to return and let you know that your help was not in vain. Still searching, but a lot happier now. :)

Mahalo...

On 2008-04-19 19:43, UtopianDreem wrote:

Pages: 1 3 replies